A gas boiler are often used every day in your home. Even in the summer when you don’t have the heating on, you are likely to be heating water for showers, washing up etc. With this level of use, an annual gas boiler service is really import to ensure it remains safe, efficient and reliable particularly in the cold winter months when you really need it!
Gas boilers need to be serviced every 12 months to make sure they run efficiently and are not burning excessive gas.
What’s included in a gas boiler service?
Our engineers will:
- Conduct a visual check of your boiler to ensure it meets current regulations including electrical and gas safety regulations
- Check that flue terminals are free from obstruction and internal flue components are sealed correctly
- Fire up the boiler to identify any faults during operation
- Check the gas valve is adjusted for efficient combustion using a flue gas analyser
- Conduct a gas tightness test to ensure there are no leaks in the system
- Clean any boiler parts that require it
- Provide you with an RGII Declaration of Conformance Certificate that details everything the engineer has done during the service
A typical gas boiler service should take somewhere in the region an hour and will leave you rest assured that your boiler is safe and in good working order.
We pride ourselves in giving all our customers a high quality, professional service. We would love to hear from you to discuss any of your requirements or alternatively please complete the form below.
Gas Boiler Service Request
Please complete the form below and we will contact you to arrange a gas boiler service.